Dr. Waller graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2004. Prior to this she earned her Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology from McMaster University in Ontario and then went on to become a Massage Therapist through the Foothills College of Massage Therapy in Alberta.
Dr. Waller takes an integrative approach to health care, understanding that individuals are complex, and there are many factors that disrupt health. She will examine areas such as stress, sleep, diet, activity, hormone balance and emotional health when working with patients. Dr. Waller may request standard and / or specialized lab tests in order to gain insight into the patient’s condition and to help tailor a personalized treatment plan.
Being a Mom, Mtn. Biking, Rock Climbing, skiing and a general enthusiasm for activity fuel her passion for treating injuries, pain and arthritis with Prolotherapy and PRP. Restoring function is the quickest way to get people back on track!
Dr. Waller is a registrant of the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia and a member of the British Columbia Naturopathic Association, Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors, and the Naturopathic Academy of Therapeutic Injections.
- 1998 Bachelor of Kinesiology (Hons) McMaster University, Hamilton ON
- 2000 Massage Therapy Diploma, Foothills College of Massage Therapy, Calgary, AB
- 2004 College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), Toronto, ON
- 2004 Basic Intravenous Therapy Dr. P. Saunders, Toronto, ON
- 2004 Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, Toronto, ON
- 2007 NATI Module I (myofascial trigger point injection, neural therapy, mesotherapy) - Naturopathic Academy Of Therapeutic Injection, Vancouver, BC
- 2007 NATI Module II (appendicular skeleton prolotherapy) - Naturopathic Academy Of Therapeutic Injection, Vancouver, BC
- 2008 NATI Module III (axial skeleton, lumbar spine, pelvis, TMJ prolotherapy, PRP, Mesotherapy and Body Contouring) - Naturopathic Academy Of Therapeutic Injection, Vancouver, BC
- 2009 Hackett-Hemwall Prolotherapy (The Anatomy, Diagnosis and Treatment of Myofascial pain with Prolotherapy) Madison, WI
- 2009 Metagenics First Line Therapy Certification
- 2011 Intravenous Chelation Therapy Dr. Prytula, ND Vancouver, BC
- 2012 Prescription Authority granted
- 2013 Neural-Prolo with Dr. Tim Brown, ND
- 2015 Advanced Naturopathic Integrative Oncology, Dr. Neil McKinney, Vancouver.
- 2003 completed with team mates 24hrs of Adrenalin
- 2004 Registrant with Ontario Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- 2005 Coordinator of CCNM Sports Medicine Group
- 2005 3rd Place Ontario Mountain Bike Race, Sport Division
- 2005 1st Place women’s team Salomon Adventure race Kingston, ON
- 2005 Guest Lecturer with Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- 2006 Registrant with Alberta Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- 2009 Becoming a mother to a healthy baby boy
- 20ll present Registrant with British Columbia Naturopathic Association, CAD, and the CNPBC
- 2013 Tough Mudder
- 2014 Adventure Race for Kids