I am excited to be part of the Vitalia Health Care team! I value kind, compassionate, patient-centered care and provide a general family practice focusing on the following areas:
- 🍂Digestive health (IBS, GERD, IBD, SIBO)
- 🍂Women’s health (PMS, menstrual regulation, PCOS, Menopause)
- 🍂Healthy Weight Management
- 🍂Thyroid Health
- 🍂Fatigue, Stress, and Anxiety
- 🍂Skin conditions (Acne, Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis)
- 🍂Autoimmune and autoinflammatory conditions
My education includes a Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the University of Ottawa and a four-year naturopathic medical program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine. During my nursing education and work, I frequently encountered patients with varying definitions of wellness, yet were assessed and treated under a single health care model. This observation led me to pursue a practice in Naturopathic Medicine, with an emphasis on considering all aspects of an individual’s health story.
I am passionate about natural medicine and I am devoted to helping clients feel their best self. Together, we will develop an individualized care plan after a thorough health and lifestyle intake, physical exam and relevant laboratory testing.
I hold certification in the following modalities:
- 🍂License to Prescribe (BC prescriptive authority)
- 🍂IV Vitamin infusion therapy
- 🍂College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia
- 🍂Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- 🍂British Columbia Naturopathic Association